Wednesday, December 10, 2008

These shoes are made for walking...

Growing up I was always told to walk from heel to toe, because that is the proper way to walk. It is better for your feet and balance with walking. That is one of the features I like that the Rileyroos shoes are designed for. I got a pair of the Sporties shoes for Madelyn, and she looks super in them! She wanted to put them on right away, of coarse, and the shoes helped her little feet walk in the right movements. It was great! The shoes are made with a natural curl above the toes to provide leverage as a child begins crawling. So, these shoes are great from crawlers to runners! That isn't the only feature of the Rileyroos shoes that I appreciate! The shoes are made with a super soft leather (upper and sole). Leather is a natural warmer, too. I know that leather shoes will help protect my kids from the colder weather temps here in MN, plus leather lasts longer. The sole has a flexible rubber padding to help protect feet. It is made with special grooves to help prevent falls on slippery surfaces. The collars are padded which provides extra comfort and thereis a Velcro strip to help keep the shoe on your child's foot. These shoes are so stylish, too! Rileyroos has a great selection for both girls and boys for any season. Rileyroos comes in several sizes from 3 months-24 months (sizes 2 1/2- 8)
Kim and Brian, parents and founders of Rileyroos, started the company to create shoes that were stylish and helped little developing feet. Their main focus with starting Rileyroos was style comfort and ease. I would say they accomplished this magnificently with the design of their shoes!

Kim has graciously offered a 20% discount code Holiday08, valid through 12/23/08 for my readers! I highly suggest these shoes for your kids! I know you will like them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Adorable! I could really start wanting another baby with all these great new products.