Tuesday, December 9, 2008

~~Thanks for a super baby shower~~

I just want to thank all the guests/sponsors for the gifts and visits for the cyber baby shower hosted by the wonderful Pamela Kramer of Happy Panda Baby! It was a great party, and I enjoyed seeing the great photos, and the fun creations! Congratulations go to the winners of the prizes! Go see who won by clicking here! Thanks again!! My Baby and family send out our gratitude in huge measures! We greatly appreciate it!! I am sure the winners will love their prizes, too!

4 comments:

Grandma J said...

Woohoo!!! I won first place! An extreme blog makeover will be really cool!! Thanks Sarah!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the baby well okay #4!

Stephanie said...

Happy Baby Shower! Sorry I didn't get a chance to participate. It's been crazy around here. When are you due again?

Susan said...

Hey Sarah! :) I see that I won a prize from the baby shower...YEY!:) I emailed the address listed and nothing back yet? Maybe she's just busy. :) As long as she got it! :)

Hope your preg. woes are at a minimum today!!
Susan