Thursday, December 11, 2008

Can kids understand this?

Caleb likes to chatter away non-stop when we get in the car to go places. He just goes on, and on, about anything he can think to talk about. This afternoon, we had to go to an appointment, and he started up with his yakking. He had so much to say, and the questions were non-stop. I kept answering him with a "Yep, uh-huh, yes..." Then, he said, "Mom, I am sure full of questions!" Do you think he was catching that I was not really paying attention, or just that he realized that he was chatting non-stop with questions?

It was really rather funny...

3 comments:

jpandtheboys said...

my guess is he realized how much he was chatting. too cute.

Joyful Noise said...

He is a character - gotta love those boys! I have a cute picture of him stacking cups with his teeth at the Concert on Sunday...and a cute family pic I will have to send you...

Qtpies7 said...

Maybe he realized you couldn't get a word in edge-wise, lol. That boy can TALK.