Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow flakes keep coming...

It sure is white outside! I love the snow, and we are fully getting the ground insulated with it! It is so very pretty outside with the trees just caked in white, fluffy snow. I should try to get some pictures of it tomorrow. Nathaniel played outside most of the afternoon with his friend, and they had a grand time. Terry took Caleb out in the snow, too. Caleb was so excited to be outside! Maddie and I didn't make it outside, though. I actually thought maybe my water was leaking, but I don't think it is now. I was thinking I may be making a trip to the hospital, and I am glad we didn't NEED to go, due to the weather being so bad for driving.

I had my monthly stamp club this morning, and it was my month to be hostess. I got to bring treats for everyone, so I broke down and bought cinnamon rolls. It has been on my craving list lately, so it was a bad indulgence...but it tasted oh so good! With getting the hostess benefits, I got to get some of the hostess stamp sets, and free merchandise. It was a pretty good month, but I think last year was a better turn out. Oh well. Economy is tight, and so is my wallet. We did make 3 really cute projects, though. We made a Santa gift card holder, a designer card with a bookmark, and another card. It was fun! My friend came to join us today, so it was great to see her, too! Lisa is in the club, too, and it is always great to spend time with her.

All in all, it was a good day. Terry did a super job organizing and cleaning the laundry room today, and we got the table cleaned off. I am getting tired of our messy house, and the lack of organization. I am going to try really hard to get a lot done before the baby comes. I have to get the baby stuff ready, too...like the bassinet washed up, some baby clothes and night gowns, blankets, etc. I have been bad about putting this off. With my possibility of a leak today, it has really made me realize I should have things in order. Not much time left with only 3 weeks left.

I am not sure if we are going to church tomorrow with all the snow we got. Plus, my sciatic nerve has been so awful lately that walking is such a pain in the patootie lately. I am talking serious pain. Besides all the other body aches and pains, that sciatic pain is the worst.

Well, have a great night everyone!

5 comments:

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

I'm so jealous! We have a little bit of snow left but mostly just arctic air and ice.

Me said...

I agree, it is very pretty outside!! I had sciatic problems with Little C too!! Not fun, I would get stuck sometimes that does really hurt. Almost done, yea!

Joyful Noise said...

Do not mess around if you think that you are leaking - you get to the hospital ASAP!! or I will have to come and get you to bring you in. Especially since you get low in fluid at the end!! I will watch your other three if you need someone to watch them - just let me know if there is something else I can help with too! Can't wait to see this little Harvey H. JK
*Hugs*

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

How fun for your kiddos to be able to play in the snow!!

The cinnamon rolls sounds delicious....I am making some right now in the oven actually!!LOL I know...I really shouls be watching my sweet intake, but not this morning!!! haha

With your water leaking, it sounds like you are very close!!! How exciting is this...I so cant wait to see you with your new little bundle of joy!!! Get some rest! I will be praying for your sciatic pain....not fun! I have it at times and can only imagine that it must get worse like you are experiencing.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas too Sarah!!!

hugs!!♥

Milk Mama said...

We ended up missing church because of the snow, too. It's so sad because of it being Christmas, especially. *sigh* I hope that the sciatic nerve pain lets up. I'm sure it'll disappear instantly once you give birth. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Sarah!!!