Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Einstein celebrates 10 years!

Baby Einstein has products that cover a wide range of developmentally appropriate products for babies and toddlers. Baby Einstein products are created from a baby's point-of-view. The videos use real world objects, music, art, language, poetry and nature, providing you an opportunity to introduce your baby to the world around them in playful and enriching ways. The DVD are great to watch with your child to talk about what is being shown.
Mom Central is working with Baby Einstein to promote the celebration of their 10 year Anniversary! I was sent the 10th Anniversary Special Edition Baby Mozart DVD, Touch and Feel Farm Animals board book, and the Lullaby Classics CD for review. I love the classical music in the DVD and CD.
The Lullaby Classics CD has 17 classical music selections and you get 35 minutes of great music to share with your baby. The board book, Touch and Feel Farm Animals, was a hit with my kids. They loved talking about the animals, and feeling the sensory pictures. Our family loves books, and Baby Einstein's was loved. The Baby Mozart (10th Anniversary) DVD was another fun watch for my kids. We talked about all the shapes, and colors in the DVD. I think my kids liked the puppets best. The puppets are entertaining and engaging with the kids.
We think that Baby Einstein's products are fun! A great way to build communication with you and your baby. It is also a great way to spark questions and imagination with your tots!

2 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I love Baby Einstein!! I will definitely get some of these DVD's!!

Qtpies7 said...

Baby Einstien makes great gifts for the little ones on my list.