Monday, December 22, 2008

Caleb is so funny!

We had a fun day today, and everyday Caleb has some fun things on his mind! Here are a couple things Caleb shared with me today...

We were on the subject of belly buttons. I told Caleb that everyone has a cute belly button. Then he told me not everyone has a cute belly button. I asked him what he meant, and he told me that fish do not have belly buttons. (Is that true?)

Tonight at supper, Caleb said, "When Lena (our dog) gets married someday, she can have cute puppy babies."

Children sure make life more interesting, and you never know what you will hear, learn, or think about.

5 comments:

Grandma J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma J said...

Caleb is a little nut! I know just what you mean though. It's been fun having CJ around too, the only thing is, if I forget to write down all the funny stuff he says, I can't remember it long enough to blog about it. Oh...I'm not really sure if fish have belly buttons...maybe the ones that are born live and not hatched from eggs do? Great question!

jpandtheboys said...

I love it! Calebisms are the best.

Qtpies7 said...

I dont' think they do have belly buttons. Do they? I'll have to go check our fish out, lol. I don't think they'll like it, though.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I love it too!! I agree, they sure do make like more interesting and quite entertaining!!!