Thursday, December 4, 2008

Awards received~Awards to share

I have recently received a few awards (THANK YOU) and I need to acknowledge my dear, sweet bloggy friends! Jenn, from My kids are my world, gave me the Marie Antoinette Award! Thank you Jenn! You are very thoughtful and sweet. Here are the rules of the award:
1) Please add the Marie Antoinette award photo on your blog
2) Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3) nominate 7 exceptional blogs to receive the award
4) put the links to those blogs on your blog
5) leave a message on their blogs to tell them they are the chosen ones!

I would like to give this award to these great bloggers:
Jody @ Jody's Joys, Angela @ 7 dogs and a baby, Alicia @ Our Little Guy, Lisa @ Our Seven Qtpies, Jeannie @ I'm Losing It, Jenna @ Jenna's life, and Susan @ 5 Mangoes!

I would like to thank my wonderful friend...Alicia for the super award ofthe "coolest blog award" which is the Butterfly award! Alicia and I share a pretty amazing
connections right now...we are both pregnant! Go wish her congrats on her first pregnancy~ you can find her on her site: Our Little guy! Her and I have become great friends through the blog world, and I am so thankful for her! You will see what a sweetie she is if you go visit her site! Thanks Alicia! You rock!
I would like to pass the award to Jennifer @ JP and the Boys!

Also, anyone else can feel free to use these awards and pass them on to other wonderful bloggers! Share the love!

6 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Sarah you are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words!! I am so blessed to have you as a friend, even though we have never met in person! I talk about you all the time to my hubby (in a good way!!) and I always say my friend Sarah!! hugs! ♥

Jenna said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the blogging award. This is all still very new to me, I wish my life was a little more interesting to read about. Thanks!!

JR Photography said...

Thank you Sarah. That is very thoughtful. :)

Grandma J said...

Awww...Thanks Sarah! How sweet of you! I'll be sure to pass it along and "share the love".

Qtpies7 said...

Thanks! I'll try to remember to spread the love soon.

Gretchen said...

Congrats on the awards!