Thursday, April 24, 2008

FRUSTRATED!

Ok, I am not a computer savvy person. I wish I was, but I am not. I have been playing with my template and the HTML~ only to lose all my sacred information on my side columns! Linda, from RS Designs, is giving me a few changes. I won a Silver Package to her site from The Good Stuff blog contest! So, I chose a third column, a signature, and a custom button. I was trying to change my template to fit into a 3 column layout tonight, and BOOM~ everything gone! I am really sad. If blogger can retrive my information...my buttons of choice, the frequently visited sites...that would be super! So, my dear bloggy friends, please comment, so I can add you easier! :) PS: If anyone knows how I can (if I can) get it all back...please let me know! Thanks!

3 comments:

Grandma J said...

Hi Sarah, too bad about losing your stuff! I don't have any idea how to fix it, (I'm pretty new at this stuff myself), but I wanted to tell you that something good happened to your site. It didn't freeze up at all when I came here today! WooHooo! I hope that keeps working, otherwise I'm usually afraid to come to your blog cuz it takes forever to load. See ya later for karaoke???

jpandtheboys said...

Sorry hon. I don't know anything but I thought I would post so you could find me. :)

Milk Mama said...

Oh how upsetting!!! I hate losing my links!