Best Set-and-Forget Web Environment for Kids
· KidZui – KidZui is actually not a Web site at all – it’s the Internet made just for kids. It gives kids access to millions of Web sites (including all of the below), YouTube videos, games and photos that have been vetted by a team of parents and teachers. Kids love the cute little avatars they can create and the safe social networking features, and parents love the fact that there’s no chance of enquiring minds stumbling across anything inappropriate.
Best Web Sites for Kids
· Club Penguin – A snow-covered virtual world where children play games and interact with friends in the guise of colorful penguin avatars.
· Lego.com – Ideal for the Lego fan, your child can watch Lego comics and movies, play games and construct their own Web page to show off their creativity.
· Nick.com – Your child can pledge to save the world, play games, check out the latest news on SpongeBob or create a virtual life on Nicktropolis.
· PBSKids.com – With games themed around Sesame Street, Clifford, Curious George, Arthur, Barney and other kid classics, your kids will have fun "interacting" with their favorite characters.
· Poptropica – This virtual online world lets kids create a character, play games, compete with other kids and travel between islands on a blimp to explore new areas.
Best Online Game Sites for Kids
· Cartoon Network Games – With more than 200 games featuring favorite cartoon characters, your kids can hunt monsters with Scooby-Doo, play Ninja Survival or follow the Path of a Jedi.
· Funbrain – Part of the Family Education Network, the site provides educational activities for parents and teachers, as well as interactive games to help your kids with math and reading.
· Funschool – This site, provided by Kaboose, is designed for elementary-age kids and offers free educational games as well as printable activities, coloring sheets and craft projects that will help your kids learn while having fun.
· Hot Wheels Games – For car fans, Hot Wheels has dozens of vehicle-related games that let kids drive through mazes, race friends and solve puzzles.
Ideal for baby showers, birthdays, baptisms and spiritual holidays, or simply to celebrate one’s joy over the birth of a new baby, Faith Baby products are made of super-soft 100% cotton. Onesies come in a variety of colors, in sizes from 3-6 months to 12-18 months. Toddler t-shirts come in four color options, in sizes 2T-4T. The new “frilly” infant pants are one-size fits most from six to 12 months, and will soon be available in new color variations. Gift boxes with a blue or pink tulle ribbon are also available. With each order, customers receive a bookmark featuring McGuire’s favorite bible verses, and visitors to the website can submit prayer requests, which McGuire personally prays over every day.
***McGuire is offering a 10% discount to my readers if you use coupon code PR0309***
This Mother’s Day, consider building a tribute for a special mother, grandmother, aunt, or friend on http://www.tributes.com/. Spend time sharing your favorite photos, memories, and other artifacts of their treasured life, so their life story will never be forgotten.
Pink is for girls, blue is for boys...get cute with NEW Lollipop Onesies in Pink & Blue from Baby Bunch! See Lollipop Onesies in Pink & Blue and a whole bunch more at The Baby Bunch!
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, LUG will be offering a choice of a FREE GRASS GREEN Freight Box Container, Eco Shopper or Dolly Pod with any $85.00 purchase. Order notes must say "GREENPROMO" and the name of the complimentary item you wish to receive. This offer is valid March 1 to March 31st. Get a sneak peak of their new Spring 2009 Collection Facebook. Join Lug on Facebook for the latest updates and member only specials and contests! This month on Facebook they are giving away a FREE nap sac and tango travel wallet. Visit website for details or on Facebook - Search for Lug (as a Group Page).Americans are now saving their money at a staggering rate of 5% as they look to get back on financial track, spend smarter, think through purchases, and most importantly, save for purchases instead of putting them on plastic. These smarter savings habits align directly with SmartyPig – the only truly social bank – and its goal of reversing the credit card mentality.
Pick your video camera or video phone and take a 3-minute video of your family/a family doing their part to save our environment such as the videos “Just Fight Bag” or “High School 1 Go Green Clean Up Team” found on the following link - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=justdoonecontest. When submitting a video not only are you encouraging others to be green, but you also are entering for a chance to win a cash prize of $5,000.00. The deadline to register is April 1, 2009.
There's a new trustworthy tool for parents while on the road- Care4Hire.com. The team at Care4Hire.com has been helping families find quality child care for over 20 years. Parents can view a free preview of available babysitters through their local neighborhood mapping technology, run a background check, and check references all with the click of a mouse. In fact, the site was designed by a mom to be as easy to use as possible!