Monday, March 9, 2009

Barney's Top 20 Countdown

Put on your dancing shoes and get ready to sing, dance and count down from twenty with Barney in this all-new DVD special, Barney’s Top 20 Countdown. This release is stepping out exclusively on DVD on March 10, 2009 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment.
Barney engages a lively studio audience of youngsters with a countdown of his 20 favorite songs. Right from the start, Barney, along with Baby Bop and B.J., gets kids on their feet singing, dancing and counting to everyone’s favorite tunes like “One, Two, Buckle My Shoe,” “Mr. Knickerbocker,” “The Elephant Song,” “Good Manners,” “If I Lived Under the Sea,” “The Doctor is a Friend of Mine” and of course, “I Love You.” It’s a musical party full of fun and learning the whole family will enjoy!

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
· What’s That Sound? Game
· “If You’re Happy and You Know It” Sing-Along
· Bonus Episode Roary The Racing Car - “Roary Cleans Up His Act” The all-new animated series from the creators of Bob the Builder™
Barney's Top 20 Countdown will be available tomorrow, March 10th! SRP $14.98
My kids really enjoy Barney's engaging songs, and good lessons! Barney is colorful, lively and fun for children. The Top 20 is a great video to get your kids movin' and groovin'.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Ack! I just had a bad flashback to my oldest's childhood. She was the original Barney baby! Her grandparents drove 3 hours (each way) just to get her a singing Barney doll because they weren't available around here. (Yes, they're the same ones who gave her a car for her birthday). She had all the Barney clothes, toys, videos (before the days of DVDs), sheets, etc... I'm SOOOOO glad those days are over. My youngest HATED Barney thankfully! :)

Qtpies7 said...

Wow, flashbacks here, too. My older kids were Barney freaks and I still know Hey Mr Knickerbocker boppity bop.

Trin and Sam haven't watched it, though. I'm not sure why.