Monday, March 30, 2009

Clorox Disinfecting Wipe Canisters~ a review

I really like cleaning up messes from my children, OK not really, but I am so thankful that I was able to review the new Clorox Disinfecting Wipes (in the new decor canister). Clorox is a long time trusted product that kills 99.9% of common household germs! It is so convenient to just pop open the lid of the new canister, and pull up a wipe! I use the wipes for counters, trays, chairs, and sinks. I know I will use the wipes on more places, because I am just getting started! I really like the newly designer canisters that Clorox offers! The canisters have fun designs on them so you can leave the wipes on your counter and not keep them hidden in the cupboard. It is much easier to wipe up the mess quick when you have access to the wipe right on the counter. This is how I encourage my hubby to clean up after himself...it is just that easy. Currently, Clorox has 8 different designs on their New Disinfecting Wipe Canisters! Right now, Clorox has a contest to enter your chance to design a new look for their canisters! I think that the designs are fun, and I can't tell which one is my favorite.
I can tell you that the Clorox disinfecting wipes work great, and I recommend purchasing them! They take care of germs, and are easy to use just about anywhere in your home or workplace. With having four kids, I am a big-time believer of using disinfecting wipes.

Thanks to Clorox and Family Review Network for this review! I was happy to try them out!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I absolutly love Clorox wipes. I haven't bought any of the fancy new containers, yet, but I will.

purehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)com