Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cole is growing bigger!

Cole is 10 weeks, and 1 day old! I can't believe how fast time is going! Trust me, the labor/birth and recovery is still very vivid in my mind, and I don't think I will forget that traumatic event anytime soon. However, I will say that Cole is a super baby! He is very happy most of the time, and he is an excellent sleeper! He seems to know when it is night time, and I can't say how much I appreciate that! I love that he is smiling and starting to giggle. He is quite entertained with his siblings. He loves to watch people's faces and prefers eye contact when being held.
The older he gets, the more he resembles his brother Caleb. When he was a newborn, he really looked like Nathaniel. I am sure he will keep changing, and looking like each of his brothers at different moments.
He really enjoys his tummy time. I would say (if I remember right) he is my first baby that has actually preferred his tummy over his back. He does love to just lay on the floor or table on his back, too, to just look around. He loves seeing people.
Yep, he even has a bit of a square face. I will say that is from me, unfortunately. When I was little, my dear and wonderful brother, measured a picture of me on the wall. One inch by one inch...perfect block. Since that was so comical, I had a period in my childhood that I was referred to as block head. Nice, huh?
If you talk or sing to Cole, he loves to give you his dashing smile! It is pure bliss to see him light up! He is full of sunshine!
My little pumpkin. Cole 'le Ole' that is what we call the littlest one in the household. Our big blessing from God!

14 comments:

Grandma J said...

He's sooo cute! It won't be long before he is running around the house chasing his 3 older siblings...treasure the baby times until then!

Susan said...

He's so cute! :) Love his smiles! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

SOOOO cute!! Its funny how we both posted about our little ones today!! He really does look like Caleb, I can see Caleb in him a lot in a few of these pics!! I am excited for Cayden to smile, instead of it just being a reflex! TO know that they are happy is such a sweet thing!

Milk Mama said...

That second photo you can totally see his siblings in him!!! He's so cute and so big!!! :D

Stacey Moore said...

what a cutie! can't believe he is already 10 weeks!!!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Adorable! I want another one!

tlcfromtn said...

He is adorable! and looks like a very happy baby!

Me said...

He is SO SO SO SWEET, Sarah!!! Love the pics, it goes so fast doesn't it? I know you cherish every minute, love that!

Qtpies7 said...

His smile is pretty amazing! He does look more and more like Caleb every day, but so much like himself, too.

Brooke said...

Enjoy every minute of it... They do grow up so fast.. My lil one just took her first steps a few days ago.. only 9 months and I swear all I did was blink... He is handsome and ooo those grins

paryjeja said...

He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Slow down there little man. You are growing too fast! :) Hope to see you really soon!!

cman said...

Aww, you have such a cutie! :)
I know what you mean about time flying.. I can't believe my twin girls are almost 7 months old already.

Unknown said...

He is so cute. They grow up so fast!