Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Got Milk? Win Free MILK for ONE YEAR!!

To raise awareness of the importance of the “sunshine vitamin,” the got milk? Campaign will debut a new Web site, GetYourD.com. Visitors will have an opportunity to enter to win a free year’s supply of milk – “liquid sunshine.”
Milk is one of the few food sources of vitamin D. In fact, it’s the leading source of vitamin D in the American diet. The recommended three 8-ounce glasses of lowfat or fat free milk provide 75 percent of the daily value for vitamin D. Milk also provides eight other essential nutrients, including calcium, potassium and vitamin A, which many Americans also lack.
About the rules of the contest:
21 winners will be randomly selected to receive free milk for a year! (I sure hope I am one of them! We go through so much milk!)
Contest ends March 15, 2009 at 9pm ET. (HURRY TO SIGN UP!)
No purchase necessary.
To enter visit: GetYourD.com
For full prize details and rules please see Terms and Conditions.

5 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

¡ʞןıɯ 'ɯɯɯɯ

Gretchen said...

I use to love milk, now I can't drink it without getting very sick. That happened when I was pregnant with my son. Strange things happen when we have children!

ForensicMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milk Mama said...

Thanks for posting this! :D I can't drink a lot of milk, either... but Anna and Paul drink it. It'll save a lot of money! :D

one6ylady said...

I love milk, and I can share the win with a friend whose hubby has been laid off if I win. Thanks!

one6ylady(at)aol(dot)com