Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Beauty Salon

Look real close at this picture. Can you tell who's body these cute little feet belong to?




*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Here is the owner of those beautiful feet! That is right, Mr. Beauty conscience....
Caleb came downstairs after using the bathroom. He informed me that he had on "boy nail polish." I said there is no such thing as boy nail polish. I told him to show me what he meant. He walked over and showed me his toe nails. I have to say he did a fantastic job for a 3 1/2 year old. I was not happy with his creativity and exploration, though. I think I better watch him more carefully when he is using the bathroom. Time to hide everything??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he did a better job than I do! ;) Maybe Caleb can start a new line of nailpolish just for boys! Start a new trend, ya know? ;)

Jackie said...

Caleb is so cute...I love his face in that photo. You'd never know he had "boy nail polish" on.

Grandma J said...

I thought those little feet looked like they must be Caleb's, but I really couldn't tell there was polish on the toenails until I went back to look more closely at them.

You could always hire him to do your pedicures in the future! LOL!

What would you have to blog about if you didn't have such creative children??

Gretchen said...

That's too cute! When my daughter got her Game Boy, she informed us that it was a Game GIRL! That was more than a few years ago, but kids do come up with interesting ideas!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness this is too funny and cute!! I must say he definitely did a fabulous job though!!

By the way, my hubby and I LOVE the shirt he is wearing!!

Workship said...

So cute!! I'm amazed he didn't choose a bolder color. Great face in that picture!! Funny!!!
When they were younger, my boys always thought it was unfair they didn't have boy nail polish. Sometimes I'd let the girls paint the boy's toes blue, so at least it would be a boy color. :-) I preferred it in the winter time so no one outside of family would see the blue toes as they grew out.