Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Please help me out...

Thank you to all my loyal readers of my feeds. I greatly appreciate you!! If you are currently subscribed to my feeds, please re-subscribe. I would greatly appreciate the extra help. If you could delete what you currently have for my feed, and then just re-subscribe, it would help me track things better. Thank you for reading and enjoying Sassyfrazz!

Here is the link to my new feed burner:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/sassy


Thanks so much, and have a super day!

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

You need to change the spelling of that link so we can subscribe to your feed instead of your fedd!
Don't worry, we attribute it to your advancing age, you know.

Qtpies7 said...

I signed up but it doesn't register my sign up over there. I hope it works out for you.