Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Older yet

Ok, I am officially a day older. Yippee, horrah.

I really think I feel older because I am pregnant with my fourth baby. Kids can make you feel and act younger or they can cause you to feel old and tired. Just depends on the day, ...or time of day for that matter.

Today, my dear friends (from High School)...long time ago....are coming to spend the day with me. Then, tonight we are heading to one of our favorite restaurants for our (traditional) birthday celebrations. I am really looking forward to spending good, quality time with my friends! I treasure my friendships, and I am so glad we are getting another chance to get together! I can't wait to see you ladies!

bummer...I won't be getting to enjoy a Margarita tonight, but maybe next year...
oh well, got a baby blessing going on.

I may not blog much today, but no worries...I will be back.

10 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

You sure have been busy blogging tonight!

Happy birthday! I should be the first since I just barely missed you posting this, hehe.

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Happy Birthday!

Grandma J said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Have fun with your friends...and maybe you can have an alcohol free Marguarita...just to keep up the tradition.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Keep me posted on the craft fair.

Miss ya,
Jone

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time tonight!
sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

Fratzels said...

Happy, happy!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope you have a great day!!

byoc said...

Happy Birthday - I'll drink that Marguerita for ya.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear sweet Sarah,
Happy Birthday to you!
May Jesus bless you!!!


Happy Birthday my blogger friend!!! I am sure someone will take a marguarita just for you!!! Have a blast tonight!!! You are a blessing to all who know and meet you!

Qtpies7 said...

I hope you had a great day with your friends!
Does Terry have plans for your birthday?