Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ever Hear of Game Stop?

Being a family that loves gaming, we like to have options. GameStop gives you options, like other stores do not. You can buy used games from GameStop, and if you don't like them, or if they don't work, you have the option to return the game for an exchange. It doesn't have to be the same game, you can try a different one! How is that for shopping around?
GameStop offers gaming systems (newer styles and older), and games. They cover the Xbox, Xbox 360, Sony PSP, PlayStations 2 & 3, PC games, Gameboy/Gameboy Advance and Nintendo DS games, Nintendo Wii games and equipment, GameCube and more! There are so many options with GameStop. There are stores in many locations. There is one about 15 minutes from my house. I bought a game for my Wii recently with a $30 gift card that I had. I did have to reach into my pocketbook to cover the difference. I was a little disappoint in this purchase, because I did buy a new game, and GameStop sold it to me in a used box. They, just put a new game, in a used box, so I didn't have a "new game" as it is, because it didn't have the plastic wrap around the cover. If you buy a new game from GameStop, you can't return it for a different game, but you can trade it in. You lose some value with trade ins. So, if you shop GameStop, I would recommend buying used, so you have more options to return the game or gaming system if you are not completely happy with your purchase.
I like that GameStop has different Gaming Systems running in their stores, so you can try them out to see if they may be a good fit for you and your family. This is a good way to check your options, too. I am glad I was able to get into their stores with this review to see what is new with GameStop. I have purchased products from their stores in the past, and I was happy to purchase with them again. Thanks to MomCentral for letting me know about this review.

No comments: