Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Will the screaming cease?

Madelyn has been such a screamer the last few days (or has it been a bit longer?). She is working on her upper front teeth, and her bottom two front teeth. Finally she is getting some teeth (at almost 15 months old). She has been on the moody and ornery side with the teeth. Her nights have been interrupted with pain (I am sure) and it is making our nights "fun." I know I will have to ween her eventually, but I know during this teething time, I should let her be comforted with nursing. So...tomorrow is another day, but I have to get through another night, first.

3 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Poor girl! Time for some Orajel on a tooth brush, lol. That is what I am doing to Sam with his incisor teeth all four coming in at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing, the joy of teething.
I'll say an extra prayer for you all.

Anonymous said...

Poor little kid. Pufferfish is teething too, plus getting ear infections left and right. Sucks to be little, doesn't it?