Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sunshine! Pictues!

Here are the pictures from our walk on Monday. Madelyn feel asleep first, leaning on Caleb. Then, through the walk, Caleb leaned his head over on his little sister's head, and fell asleep himself. It was the sweetest thing.
I am happy that my kiddos are little enough to sit together in the front of the stroller. While babysitting, I really should have a triple stroller, but at $300, that is stretching my wallet too far. So, this is the way we roll with Claudia in the back, for now. I may have to check a bit more into those triple strollers for next year.
Caleb was completely exhausted! I took Madelyn out (when she woke up), and Caleb just leaned forward and was non-coherent.

4 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Those are some cute tired kiddos! Love how they are resting their heads on each other, too sweet!

Milk Mama said...

Oh I'm happy for you!

Ah, a carrier and a double should do!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Precious pictures. You have a cute blog

Qtpies7 said...

I would not have caught that at all. You could still be planning to babysit next year, you know.
I agree, though, a carrier and a double should do it, even if you are still caring for Claudia, Caleb can walk next year.