Three Peas in a Pod is celebrating their 500th Post! And in honor of that, they are going to celebrate and have a giveaway! Here is what I need to do to participate: answer the questions below accurately if I am a Mom. That is easy enough, and fun, too!
1. Typically, what time do you wake up? whenever my kids do, which is earlier than I would chose otherwise.
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? we are pretty strict with bedtimes. Caleb is in bed at 8:00, Madelyn soon after 8:00 (she is still trying to be scheduled), and Nathaniel is in bed about 9:00.
3. How long have you been a mommy? I have been a Mommy for 10 years 5 months (that is time from conception of first baby).
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 22 years old
5. What is your favorite kids T.V. show? Tom and Jerry or Bugs Bunny & Friends. Those aren't on too often, so I will say Wonder Pets and Seasame Street.
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Teletubbies~they are not allowed at our house!
7. What is your favorite chore? Is this a trick question?
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Lasagna and garlic bread
9. What is your least favorite meal to cook? I just don't like to cook when I am tired.
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Mac-n-cheese, or cheeseburgers & going out for Chinese.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Plays with them, and cuddles them.
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you are being a mom? My kids making each other laugh, hearing my kids laugh, when my daughter does/says something new, when my 3 year old says something funny, and when my oldest and I are joking around and being silly.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? To Walt Disney World in a couple years.
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Last weekend.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? We like to ride on the pontoon together, and go on walks.
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother. I just didn't want to be a yeller~but it comes around now and then. It must be therapeutic, just kidding. LOL~
17. Name something you do, that your mom did. Spend a lot of time with my kids.
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? She is a godly woman, and a prayer warrior!
19. What is your favorite kids book? Fox in Sox, by Dr. Seuss
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? You are not perfect...let your kids know that. What you feel and think...even in the tough times, is NORMAL. Kiss those sweet baby feet, and it is OK to hold your baby all the time. They are only little for awhile.
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Hearing my son say that I hate him.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? Hearing my kids say they love me, and I love their hugs...just for me!
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids you loved them? 30 minutes ago
24. When was the last time you were told? 30 minutes ago
Thanks, Three Peas in a Pod~ that was fun! Hey readers, play along! It is fun & she is giving away a great prize to one lucky Momma!