Monday, May 19, 2008

Thanks for the prayers

I think we are on the mend from the weekend. Caleb was still running a slight fever this morning, but he is on the mend. He is loving his funny sounding voice right now.

I am feeling a little better. I got hit with the cold stuff this weekend, too. I had a fever, chills, and runny/stuffy nose.

Madelyn was a complete bear this morning. She was hard to manage, and she kept having tantrums. She just wanted to nurse all day, and we all know that is not a go....so, I put up with some screaming tantrums. I really don't like to do that, but I really don't want her just using me as a pacifier. I feel bad for her because I am sure her gums hurt, but nothing is as good as mom's place, I guess.

Tonight I got to go to my stamp club. We make cards and then make an order. I love going to this once a month. It is a great time to enjoy my hobby, make some great new projects, learn new ideas, socialize (WITH OTHER ADULTS) :) and increase my supply to feed my hobby.
I got to see my friend Naomi tonight, and she brought a friend that I haven't seen in a few years. It was fun to see them tonight. I also go to the club with my friend, Lisa, so it was great to see her and her mom, too!

I really need to get to bed. I know this post isn't a very detailed post, but I needed to get some information up. Thank you to everyone who said they are praying! I greatly appreciate and covet your prayers. I had a second blood draw this afternoon. I will find out some results tomorrow afternoon. I still have to wait for the ultra-sound next Friday (May 30th). I do appreciate the kind and thoughtful words. :)
I will try to write more tomorrow.
Good night~

1 comment:

windycindy said...

I belong to a once a month stamp club, also. We have some really good times. Hope all is well with you. Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com