Friday, August 15, 2008

Suave Hair Care


Ever have hair issues? You know, Frizz, no lift, loss of color quickly? I am sure you don't have those problems! Come on, we all struggle with different issues...maybe dryness? Suave Hair products offer help to our hair's needs. Luke O'Connor, Suave celebrity hair stylist, help keep stars (and moms) like Deborah Messing and Brooke Shields looking their best!
I really like the samples that Suave sent me! I got samples of Suave Professionals Vibrant Shine Shampoo and Conditioner, Suave Professionals Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner, Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner, Suave Professionals Extra Hold Mousse, and Suave Professionals Extra Hold Hairspray. I also got to sample their Tropical Paradise deodorant. I would say their deodorant is very much like the one I use currently, and it smells great too! I think the Shampoos/Conditioners work great, too! I usually use Salon Hair care products, actually most of the time, and I would say that Suave is similar in some cases. I didn't think that the Extra Hold Hairspray held very well, but I do have very fine hair. I like that Suave Professionals are affordable. When you need to watch your dollars close, picking out a good shampoo/conditioner while being wise with your money, it is safe to say that Suave Professionals is a good choice.

4 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I am a huge Suave fan! It is affordable for our 10 heads to be washed often.

Michele P. said...

I really like Suave, it is affordable, smells great and keeps my hair soft and shiny. I have fine hair as well, so not sure how the spray would handle for me either-I've never tried it. But the shampoos and conditioners are great!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

I love Suave! And it is very affordable and it smells so good!

Leah said...

100% totally agree with you!