Saturday, August 30, 2008

BFF Gold Card Award


Thank you to my sweet blog friend, Alicia, for giving me this award! Her and I have met through our blogging, and I am so glad we did! I only wish she lived closer! She is pregnant right now, and it is so fun chatting with her about all her first experiences. This is her first baby, and it is so exciting for them! I am so happy for her and her hubby! Thanks, Alicia!
Here are the rules for this award:- Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.- 4 of them followers of your blog.- One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the World!
So this is who I would like to pass the award on to!
MilkMama Sarah
Jennifer
Jenn

2 comments:

Milk Mama said...

Wow! Thank you for remembering me, Sarah! :D

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for all the kind words!! I also wish we lived closer!! We hit it off online, so I think in person we totally would too!! :) You are one of my fav. friends online!!