Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nursing with modesty!

I love breastfeeding, and I know it is the best for me and my baby. It creates the most awesome bond between mom and baby. I am happy to nurse my baby anywhere, anytime, and wherever we go...BUT, I want some privacy. I am so thankful for the Bebe au Lait nursing cover! I can cover my baby while I am nursing, see my baby without worry of a blanket revealing anything. The neckline on the nursing cover is rigid, so it makes a perfect "window" to see my baby. I like that the neckline is adjustable, and the cover is easy to put on. On the bottom inside corner of the nursing cover, there is a terry cloth burp cloth attached.There is also a pocket inside the burp cloth to keep extra burp cloths, nuk, or other small items. I really like that I can also use my Bebe au Lait nursing cover to cover the stroller to block the sun from blinding my baby, or sunburning my baby. How great is that? I like that the Bebe au Lait has several uses. There are so many great designs of nursing covers from Bebe au Lait, as well!

They have two labels for their nursing covers, Bebe au Lait and Hooter Hider. Both are the same nursing cover, they just display different labels. The company is originally created from a mom named Claire Ekelund. She knew firsthand of the challenges with being modest while nursing. So, she homemade a nursing cover that she called the "Hooter Hider." She had so many compliments and comments on the Hooter Hider, that her and her husband started the business. With so much success and sales, they decided to come up with a more sophisticated name after 2 years of being the Hooter Hider, hence the name Bebe au Lait was born. The company has a great selection of nursing covers made with cotton, organics, and silks. They also make burp cloths.

I think the Bebe au Lait nursing covers are easy-to-use, and I absolutely love that they are machine washable. Babies are messy, and so am I. My babies are big time "spitting up" babies. I love the Bebe au Lait nursing covers! I am hooked on the fact that I can be modest, enjoy eye contact with my baby, and have the benefits of a burp cloth and sun protection for my baby. Thank you Bebe au Lait from all of us "modest breastfeeding mommas!"

1 comment:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Oh I love these!!! I have had this sight book marked for a long while now!! I will definitely be buying one of these...I love all the colors and you dont have to worry about it falling down like a blanket does!!!