Sunday, August 31, 2008

Madison's Room: A review and discount offer

Having a girl is so much fun! I love finding cute hair products to put in Madelyn's hair! I was really impressed with the clips that I got from Madison's Room! The quality and designs are so great! Not only are there cute hair clips found at Madison's Room, but headbands and caps! I would love to get one of these cute caps for Maddie!
I love that Madison's Room was created from a Mom's heart! Cynthia is the proud mom of Madilyn and Allison, and she combined their names to name her business. She is so thankful to God for her daughters.

I think it is great to promote stores that are mom businesses! This is her business, and her girls are her inspiration to each unique design.

She offers 4 different styles of clips: Snap clip, Big French, Petite pair, Gator clips, and Gator novelty. She makes baby headbands, and headbands for older children. Her caps look adorable, and I like that the flower on the hat is removable for either a hair clip, or to change it with a different flower. All her products are handmade. I think that Cynthia does a beautiful job with her hair products, and her time and efforts show in her work. Madison's Room has graciously offered to give my readers a special code for free shipping on all orders over $25.00! Just use the code, "Madison." I recommend you check it out!

No comments: