Monday, August 11, 2008

I think this sums it up:

My Friend, Lisa, did this fun test on her blog, to check into her inner hair color. It was a fun test, and I really believe it is quite accurate considering the outcome....



Your Hair Should Be Red



Passionate, fiery, and sassy.

You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.

What's Your Funky Inner Hair Color?

I have always loved red hair. In fact, most of my dolls from childhood had red hair, from my requests. I really like the description it gave me with this test...Passionate, fiery and sassy. I think that fits me well. What do you think? Think it fits me? Go take the test, and see if you get a match that fits you! :)

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

OH, yeah, that fits you perfectly! LOL

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Okay, I just took it and I am a redhead too!! haha too funny!! I will admit I am sassy and very passionate about things I love!! My hubby says smart aleck matches me...LOL