Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Walmart

A few days ago I picked up a few necessities from Walmart: diapers, toilet paper, napkins, dishwasher soap, etc. I forgot my coupons for the diapers. I buy Huggies, and those are not cheap diapers. My kids have allergies to the cheaper brands and I am not able to use the cloth diapers (even though I think that is a super way to go) if you don't have the poop phobia like I do if you can. Anyway, the next day I brought my coupons in to redeem them. I had 2- $1.50 off coupons. I was so excited to save $3.00! I was told awhile back, from Walmart, that if I had coupons I could redeem them up to 2 days after the purchase date. Needless to say, when I went in and asked about it, the lady told me that it has to be the date of purchase! That was a bit frustrating. What topped it all off though, was the other clerk said while trying to be cute politely, "But your hair is cute!" What does that have to do with me not getting my money back?? GRRRRR...

No comments: