Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanks!


I won the Booples 2: Yikity Blar DVD from Laura Williams Musings blog! I am really excited that I won this! This is making a great Christmas present for the kids! I think the kids will love it! Thank you so much, Laura!


Here is a little bit about it:

"Booples 2 Yikity Blar!" is the second Booples DVD and all new stories and songs! Each episode has a story which is based around a Bible verse. The Booples learn about God, His love, His character and how to best live according to His word.
Each episode's song contains the Bible verse from the story. The songs are fun and catchy which helps kids remember the song, apply the message and retain the verse in their heart.
* "Forgive Each Other" - Ephesians 4:32 * "Jonah and the Tarshish Fish" - Luke 11:28 * "David Rocked Goliath" - 1 Corinthians 1:25 * "God is Faithful" - Psalm 33:4 * Plus all 4 song videos from the episodes! * And a Booples! short: "Fruit of the Spirit"
Songs by Pete Buchwald and Bear Cahill.
Booples named #6 on About.com's "Top 10 Christian DVD and Video Series for Children"
Play-all features for the episodes, songs and both together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they enjoy it!

You need to stop back by and see the other stuff I have up that would be good for children.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the DVD. I'd love to read your thoughts and feedback. God bless!
Booples.com