Thursday, January 24, 2008

Make me Proud

I am constantly amazed at how observant Caleb is! We were driving to the cities, and we just entered Saint Paul, when Caleb says, "Dad, are we in Saint Paul now?"

I know I am his mom, and I am a bit biased, but really, THAT IS AMAZING!
So, now, Terry and I tell him every city we drive through. Maybe he will be able to list them all on our bi-weekly drives to the cities.

Madelyn said, "baby" yesterday. When she sits at the computer with me, she looks and giggles at people on the screen. So, yesterday I was showing her pictures of babies. I said baby a few times when *blurt* she said, "baby!"

Tonight, I was looking at some clothes a friend of mine gave to Madelyn, (THANKS Christina!) and there was a onesie in there with a kitty on it. I held up the onesie and said, "look at the kitty...meow!" Well, Madelyn thought this was funny and sputtered a few courtesy laughs. So, I said it a few more times to raise the courtesy laughs to a greater laugh. Then, after I laughed with her a few times, she said, "meow, meow...hee hee." OH my Goodness....she is such a little dolly! She'll be talking in no time! Gotta keep up with her brothers!

5 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Girls are such talkers, she's gonna be just like her momma!

Anonymous said...

Hi!It is really amazing how kids grow fast and smart!

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I miss having little ones!

Qtpies7 said...

I missed you today! I hope you had a great weekend!

Blessed Nest said...

Hi Sarah- Congrats! You are the winner of the cute, mini, pink sewing Machine over at http://www.blessednest.blogspot.com
Happy crafting! please e-mail me with your shipping address at blessednestblog@yahoo.com
Blessings,
Donna