Thursday, January 3, 2008

Things I want to get done while my toddler is on vacation

  1. I would like to organize the "old school area" in our basement. That means clean off the filing cabinet, go through books and put away, take down posters (and save) and get rid of stuff we don't use/need.
  2. I would like to make the "play area" more fun and kid friendly. I want to find some kind of shelves or bins to put toys in. I need some organization here, too, just need to know how I am going to do it.
  3. I would like to clean off and organize the desk area. This is a sore to the eyes for my husband and I, and it really needs to be done.
  4. I would like to de-clutter the kitchen, and re-organize. This is a big job, so I may just focus on a few areas.
  5. I would like to get through the kid's clothes. This is in our very basement, and it is a huge job. I would like to put the sizes in the proper boxes/bins, so I can know what I have with just a glance. Any suggestions on the best way to do this without pulling out my hair? :)
  6. I would like to clean...vacuum, dust, sweep, mop, clean bathrooms...without any interruptions.
  7. I want to dust off my stamps and make some cards! This is a little easier to do with out our tornado-toddler.
  8. I want to get ALL the Christmas decorations put away, and actually put up the few Valentine's Day things I have. That would be fun. Seriously, I do not have a whole lot, so don't think that I am a fanatic. LOL
  9. READ
  10. RELAX
  11. Exercise
  12. Bubble bath with my daughter...ok, well, maybe.
  13. Play my new Wii...if it comes...still waiting! :)

7 comments:

Norma said...

I think you'll succeed because you've been specific! That's the key.

My TT is up.

http://collectingmythoughts.blogspot.com/2008/01/thursday-thirteen-13-highlights-of-2007.html

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! Many of them are things that I needed to do months ago. Sigh.

Happy TT!

Unknown said...

Organizing and dusting off my craft supplies fall into my list too...I also did goals for 2008 as my theme.

Andrea said...

Sounds like a pretty good list to me!! I need to get 1/2 those things done around here sometime before baby #2 arrives yet! ;) Thanks for entering my contest too...good luck!

Unknown said...

Girl, I'm so with you. I have piles of paper everywhere. I have books on how not to have this happen and I work hard on it, but every time a pile gets taken care of, another forms in it's place. Arggg! And I don't even have toddlers!

BTW, I post the meme! Thanks for the tag...it was fun!

Carina said...

Oh yes, I need to do many of these things too. Organize, organize, organize! What am I doing? blogging. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

9 1nd 10 are very important!