Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am listed in 5 Minutes around the Blogosphere!

I am so excited that I was picked as one of the blogs mentioned in the weekly column "5 Minutes Around the Blogosphere!" This column is a part of the blog, 5 Minutes for Mom. Click here to check it out. If you haven't been to 5 Minutes for Mom, you'll definitely want to
visit their site! This blog is ran by 2 moms (who are sisters) Janice and Susan. They are work-at-home moms. They both just had babies, too...and they are so cute! They run two toy stores: A Rocking Horse to Love and Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles. You should see the amazing and adorable products they have! Janice and Susan have a section of Readers Blogs to find other great blogs to read, too.

**Don't forget to enter my contest giveaway for a Groovy Plate from Boon Products!

2 comments:

mama k said...

Thanks for stopping by to enter my Babylegs giveaway! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's really appreciated!