Monday, January 7, 2008

Joys (and pains) of being a girl!






Madelyn looks so cute in dresses, and I love putting her in the dresses...but I know she gets frustrated in them! Whenever she is crawling with a dress on she gets mad enough makes changes to her crawling technique by walking with her feet, and using her hands. Some would call this the monkey crawl, but Maddie has used it as a way to get somewhere the quick route. I think it is so incredibly cute, that I had to get it on pictures. The picture of her holding her dress is really funny, because she sat up to grab it and look at it. I bet she was thinking, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET IN MY WAY ALL THE TIME!"




She is so cute! I think her little "Monkey Crawling" is funny and adorable! Thanks for our children, Lord, because they make life more fun!




4 comments:

Me said...

That is so cute, she is clever!:) Love the pics you did a great job of capturing her!

Qtpies7 said...

Love it! She is so cute. And will look adorable in her new Pebootles, too.

Unknown said...

She's gonna love you for those pictures someday, but girl, she is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen.

jpandtheboys said...

I agree with pp, the pictures are adorable. You did a great job capturing her. What a doll baby! I miss you guys so much!! :) Love you lady.