Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I have been tagged!

Hipmommy tagged me to list 8 Random Facts About Me!
Instructions: When tagged, you have to link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules just before your list, then list eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

  1. The Doctor had to break my collar bone when I was born...to get me to fit out the birth canal! OUCH!
  2. I put my arm in a ringer washer when I was 5 years old. I really don't have a terrible scar from it...not too noticeable anyway.
  3. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
  4. The first time I had alcohol was in my parent's basement...Pink Lemonade and Vodka. (I was 16). Then, I didn't touch it again until I was 21...HONEST!
  5. My sister and I set our backyard on fire with sparklers one hot summer day.
  6. I was raised Baptist.
  7. I used to draw cartoon characters...I really miss it!
  8. I play piano and flute...need to clear off the dust bunnies and start up again!
  9. I lived in Tennessee for 4 months.
  10. I love to go camping, but don't get to do it enough.
  11. I have been married for 3 years, have had 3 babies (in those years), and lived in 3 houses.
  12. I love cats! We don't have one, but I love them!
  13. I asked Jesus into my heart at a young age. I even drank communion (left over in the cups) after service.

Thanks HIPMOMMY! That was a fun random list! I hope you all enjoyed it! Happy New Year's Day! Here is who I am tagging:

Our Seven Qtpies

Miss Sniz

Movers4life

Daisy

Canoearoos

I hope you all will play~ It is fun, and more to learn about each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading facts about you:-) I'm glad that you noticed my post. Sorry for not letting you know about it. I just got so busy...... Happy New Year!!!!!

hipmommy from Hip Mommy's Place

Anonymous said...

I followed a comment link to your blog- 3 kids and 3 moves in 3 years and you still have time to blog( and not from an instituion) , i'm impressed!!lol.

Congrats on your win, i just won a giveaway last week, aren't they fun? Hope to read more of you in the new year- BEST WISHES for '08.