Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Tired

I think the baby must be growing a lot these days. I have been so very tired this week. I have been more nauseated with this baby, too. All the signs, I am thankful for. I know that things are progressing normally with the tiredness and feeling a bit sick. Last night, I really didn't feel well, but I am thankful that I got to bed a little earlier. Yesterday, it worked out that Caleb and Claudia took a nap at the same time. Then, Nathaniel was reading on the couch, and I sat there with Madelyn. Lo and behold, Maddie fell asleep, and I got to take about a 20-30 minute snooze. It was great! I hope to have a few more of those kind of days this week! I am so thankful that I am back to babysitting. It is great to see Claudia and Candace again. The kids are so happy to be together, too. Today, Nathaniel got to spend the day with his friend while I babysat. He was so excited to go over there. I want him to enjoy his summer, too, and I know if he went with me babysitting everyday, that wouldn't be so fun for him. I think I am going to try my best to book a "play date" for him once a week.

6 comments:

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Glad to hear things are progressing well! I hear that having such symptoms is a good thing, the baby is sticking well!! Love your babystrology thing on your sidebar. I love how it changes as you get further along, so cool!!! Take it easy!!! :)

Gretchen said...

Glad things are going along well for you! Yeah, the tired feeling and all the sickness is a pain, but well worth it. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are going well for you.

Qtpies7 said...

I hope your sleepiness won't affect ladies night out!
See you there!

Anonymous said...

I was so sick with my pregnancies that I had to take Zolfran. The doctor used to say that the sicker I felt, the healthier the baby is. Just remember the beautiful baby you'll have when it's all over. Totally worth it!

Fratzels said...

You haven't posted in a few days. I hope it's because you are off doing something fun and not because you are sick and exhausted. I was like that with my 2nd one - I actually stopped blogging for 3 months!