Monday, June 23, 2008

Sharing the Love

My friend, Sarah from Milk Mama, gave me this sweet award! Thank you, Sarah! You are too sweet!!

Crystal at Memoirs Of A Mommy created this award in honor of the donor that saved Noah's Life. Noah is her son and he had a heart transplant when he was under one month old. He just turned one earlier this month!! Her hopes are that in passing this award around, we are creating more awareness of the importance of organ donation.
As Sarah did, now it is my turn to pass on the award to Share The Love and spread the word about Organ Donation. I am passing this on to~

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thank you! I'll go add it to my page when I get home from work tonight. :)

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Thank you!!! I just put it up on my sidebar!! What a sweet bloggy friend you are to me....I think one of my favorites!!! Thanks for all your help tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I will add this to my page what a sweet and wonderful suprise...