Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Miss T.R.O.U.B.L.E


I was giving Madelyn and Caleb a duo bath tonight after we came indoors. All was well, until Madelyn started to splash me. She did this the last time I gave them a bath (usually Terry is the bath giver). Last time she stopped when I told her to stop. Not tonight, I told her to stop, and you know what she did? She got this little twinkle in her eye, smiled with her one dimple showing, and did it again even bigger. So, I thought I would get even. (I know, that is the best example to give our kids). I splashed her back, in the face. This was obviously a failing attempt to get her to stop, because she just giggled, and as she was smiling she did it again. This game lasted the entire bath time. My little darling is just a little trouble maker, and loves every minute of it. Isn't that third child syndrome traits?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

special moments... I just love the little things like this that puts smiles on little ones faces.

Grandma J said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....it could be third child syndrome. Come to think of it my Joel was pretty much a trouble maker too! Or maybe she just takes after her mama a bit...LOL!

Gretchen said...

I miss those days. My kids are 13 and 16 and would not be amused if I even thought about walking by the bathroom door when they're showering. :)

Qtpies7 said...

I agree with Jeannie, she takes after her mom, a bit of mischief in her.
But how can you be mad with her cute grin?

Maude Lynn said...

My only child has the same traits!

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Awww what a little stinker, but oh so cute!!! SHe had fun playing with you!!!

Jen said...

Katie can be the same way!