Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Wearing contest!


Kristen Gallagher, from Along for the Ride, is having an amazing contest! For all you babywearing people...and those who want to be a babywearer....you HAVE to check this out!



Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)


I posted a few pictures for example! They are beautiful! I love wearing my babies, and I would be just tickled pink to win this outstanding contest! Thanks for the generous giveaway, Kristen!

3 comments:

jpandtheboys said...

Hey Girl! I am not sure if you realized this but the contest is already closed. Unless I went to the wrong link, but it ended MAY 30th! So I was a little confused. Anyway, it wouldn't let me register. :( Bummer.

Qtpies7 said...

I don't know where people are being sent, I followed your link and it says sometime in July. Laura Williams told me the same thing on mine. I just got an email from them about the contest yesterday, so I can't imagine that it expired in May.

I wonder if there was a problem and now it is fixed?

Gretchen said...

Wish they had such cute things when my two were little!

Have my fingers crossed that you win!