Monday, September 29, 2008

Awards and thanks

I am a Schmuck!pregnant lady needing some grace because of losing my mind and not keeping things in order forgetfulness, but I got this award a few weeks back from my dear friend, Lisa. She is such a sweetheart and my real life friend! I am so thankful for her, and she is a great friend! Thank you for the award Lisa! Now I would love to pass it on to a few friends of mine:
Jennifer, Alicia, and Sarah.

I feel extra loved tonight, because I got this next award from two special ladies~
Thank you tollesons4him and Alicia! I really enjoy reading your blogs, too! I would love to pass this award along to a few people to share the love.
Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate the awards! Sorry about not posting this sooner, Lisa. I've got pregnancy on the brain.


jenn said...

Very cute awards!

Alicia said...

DOnt worry....I am in the same boat...but now I am dropping things like crazy and its getting to be more work to bend down!!Long ago I totally forgot and never posted an award I got! I answered your questions on my post!

Qtpies7 said...

aww! Thanks!
You've been tagged for a meme at my blog, if you can remember, lol. It is easy, I promise!

jpandtheboys said...

Thanks Sarah! You are so thoughtful. I hope I don't seem ungrateful I just don't know what to do with the awards or how to make buttons so I don't do anything. But I appreciate that you think of me.. maybe someday I won't be such a blog nerd. :)