Friday, November 21, 2008

SHOP.com ~ get shopping!

Are you feeling the stress of Christmas shopping? Maybe you don't like to be in the busy crowds at the stores or malls? I like some shopping in the stores, but I know that it can be overwhelming. There is a super website called SHOP.com that offers a great shopping from the convenience of your own home. It is great to see prices, do comparisons, and make decisions without feeling the pressure of sales. You can shop from over 2,000 merchants all in one place. Shop.com offers over 20 million products, and you can shop for the best deal or the perfect gift and save gas! SHOP.COM provides expert advice, buying guides, shopping tips, and articles, while giving easy ways to save money via price comparison tools, coupons, and rebates.
When I was checking out the site, I found out that I can purchase from SHOP.com, or other participating merchants' sites. What is really great, is that I can compile all of my purchases into one "shopping cart." You can't do that at the mall. Shop.com offers such a great variety of products like clothing, shoes, kids & baby, electronics, home, beauty, gifts and more. They even offer a selection of "green" products for the "eco-friendly" with tips on how to save money! SHOP.com also offers specialty shops like the music shop, Christmas shop, and my shop.
SHOP.com also holds contests and giveaways! This week they have a contest to win a Nintendo Wii Fit (ending today). They are having a daily contest to win a great holiday gift until December 14th! Check out SHOP.com today!

No comments: