I was tagged to write 7 random things about me...
- I am currently pregnant (for the fifth time) due with my fourth baby. He/She is due the beginning of January.
- I do part-time babysitting for another family (in their home) and their daughter is only 5 days older than my 20 month old daughter. So, when I am there, I do experience what twins would be like. I am going to miss caring for her once the baby comes.
- I have 4 brothers, 2 sisters, and many nieces/nephews, and in-laws. I love bigger families, and being with my family!
- I have the best mother-in-law in the world!
- I have been married for 4 years~ and I love being married to my wonderful husband!
- Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea are my favorite movies. They have been my favorite since they came out on PBS years ago.
- I took piano lessons for 13 years, and I played flute (in school) for 7 years. I haven't actively played either one since High School.
Thanks ladies! That was fun! Now, I am going to tag a few bloggers that I don't know well, but who have visited my blog recently:
Cat(3 Kids and Us)
Alaina(3 ladies and a Dad)
Babysmama(Peanut Butter Mother)
Stacey Moore(All because 2 people fell in love)