I have been tagged by Leah to list 6 unspectacular things about me....
First the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. *check
2. Mention the rules on your blog. *check
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks. *see below, check
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post. Then commenting to let them know "there it!"
*it will be there, down on the bottom of this post...*check
1) I cannot go to bed at night, without getting the dishes in the dishwasher. I hate waking up to a counter full of mess! Along the line of dishwasher, I really rinse them off well before loading, because I am afraid they won't totally clean! (like spaghetti sauce!) I know I don't always get the dishes done every night, but it is a pet peeve of mine if they sit there all night.
2) I can't stand drivers who are rude on the road. Those drivers who don't merge over for oncoming cars, those drivers who speed ahead and sneak in at the head of the line, the ones who don't let cars in when there is a traffic jam (these are mostly women drivers)...and those that drive slow in the fast lane! Mostly, I am a patient person, but when it comes to driving, my patience is limited.
3) I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate to put it away. This one, I agree with Leah on! I really don't care to fold it either, because the kids like to "help" by being unhelpful~ you know what I mean. I know that this drives my hubby wild, but at least I get it washed! Really, it isn't my best quality. ~lol.
4) I love having my coffee in the morning. If I miss it, I feel like my day is all off somewhat.
5) I cannot go to bed at night without brushing my teeth or washing my face. I know that some people get too tired to do this, but I will not be too tired to do it!
6) I like to have all my towels and washclothes folded a certain way, and placed on the shelf or in the drawer a certain way. Not all of my life is this organized, but I do get silly about how somethings should be done. (hey, I used to color coordinate my clothes in my closet) I think that is correctly identified as a Type A personality.
Anyone relate to those?
Now I want to tag:
*Fun to meet new people all the time with blogging! Thanks, Leah! This was fun!!