Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekend Endeavors

Well, we are suppose to go camping this weekend with friends. I am not so sure we will be going now. I guess it is suppose to rain starting tonight, and all day tomorrow. I guess right now we are in limbo. I would really like to go, since this will be the only time we are going camping this summer. It is such a great group of people we go with, too, and I really would be bummed to miss. I guess I will have to see what my dh says when he gets home. We are dealing with some cold/allergy symptoms...so it may be ok to stay around home...but still! (pout)

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I was wondering why you hadn't come to get the wrap yet.
And I know I'm a snot, lol. But I was willing to go.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're able to go! Camping is so much fun, but I haven't been camping in awhile. Every summer I say I'm going to plan a camping trip... but the summer goes by so quickly!

Whatever you end up doing, have a great weekend!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

P.S. Your "Gotta Go" story had me CRACKING UP!!