Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The pains that go with house cleaning!

I was vacuuming our living room, which really needed to be done, when all of a sudden the chair came to life and tore into the top of my toe nail. I thought, excuse me for moving you, but you are growing dust bunnies under your bum! I thought it was a pretty drastic reaction for just being moved to the side. Now I suffer pain for cleaning. I think that this will be another reason why cleaning really isn't that important. I get to suffer day and night until the dead nail will fall off...all the while keeping my dh, 2 ds, dd, and a fast moving dog away from the crime scene. I think Tylenol will be my comfort tonight!

3 comments:

Me said...

That looks VERY brutal!:( Ouch, I with ya, cleaning is overrated!:)

Qtpies7 said...

Ouch! I hope it doesn't keep you from Ladies Night out, lol.
Thats why I don't clean. The furniture fights back.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think you should definitely try some "butt cream" on it. Who knows, it just might work!