Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Boyless

I am without my two boys from Monday noon until Thursday noon. What is a momma to do? My wonderful mother-in-law has offered to take them. She loves spending time with her grandbabies! She is so great, too! I will have to blog about her sometime. She took our two boys, and her other son's two boys for 4 days! Today, she is taking them to a water park. Don't worry, yes she definitely has help. I think the boys and her will have a blast! I miss my boys, though. It sure doesn't feel like home without boys...

2 comments:

Canoearoo said...

Wow you are so blessed to have involved grandparents! Congrats!

Me said...

No boyz!? What are you going to do, any projects you need to tackle (or better yet shopping that needs to be done:)!? Enjoy, I am sure you will be ready to have them back by Thurs. though. Aren't grandparents great!?