Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Caleb's funnies


Caleb keeps us laughing...
We were on our way to church one morning (just before Caleb turned 2), and I asked Terry if he wanted a piece of gum, and he said no. Then, Caleb said, "Piece of gum please, mom?" I said, "No." Then he said, "Why, Cuz?" Terry said, "Because your mom said no." Then Caleb said, "Oh yeah, sorry about that."
We were out swimming at the Island, and Terry was holding Caleb in the water. Terry was making motor boat sounds, and Caleb says, "Please stop that."
On Saturday, Terry was working in the garden, and Caleb walks over to him and says, "Hey dad, what's your issue?"
I will post more funnies soon...we have them everyday.

2 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I'm too sassy for my blog, too sassy, too sassy!

Anonymous said...

I was trying to think of something like that earlier too! That sounds like a great blog name. "I'm Too Sassy for my Blog".

Thanks again for the haircut!