Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: You say/God says


1. You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

2. You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

3. You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:1 6 & John 3:34 )

4. You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

5. You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5- 6)

6. You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

7. You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

8. You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

9. You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

10. You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

11. You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

12. You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

13. You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by from the Blog-Abration.

I love this list! What a great reminder of a loving and caring God!

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks! I think it is good to get reminders all the time! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Sarah - Awesome list...I appreciate you sharing...mind if I send it to Michal to put in the newsletter, or maybe you want to...

Jody

Sassyfrazz said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. Yes, it is a great reminder...never thought to put it in the newsletter! Great idea!