Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thirteen tidbits about me:

1. I was born at 11pounds 1 ounce. I think I was overdue, but my mom says I wasn't. The Doctor had to break my collar bone to get me out. I think nowdays they would just do a C-section.
2. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
3. My parents are still married and will hit 50 years in 2008!
4. I put my arm in a ringer washer when I was 5 years old.
5. My sister and I set our back yard on fire with sparklers. With the help of our neighbor boys using sand and water, we saved my parent's house (and our backside).
6. I was a single mom for 5 1/2 years.
7. I lived in Tennesee for 4 months.
8. I love coffee.
9. I was on a singing and drama team for a summer in college. We went to different youth camps to help lead worship and work with the kids.
10. I was on the swim team, and the golf team in High School.
11. I played piano for 11 years, and played flute in the band (school year and marching band).
12. I met my husband online, we got engaged after 3 months, and married after 8 months.
13. After being married 3 years, we have lived in 3 homes, and have had 3 kids. (one baby is in heaven)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list. I played flute as a kid: always wanted to play piano but didn't.

Me said...

I love things like this! Do you still play the piano? You have told me your birth story before, I just do not remember the collarbone thing! WOW!! Ouch!

Qtpies7 said...

I did not know the flute/marching band info. There's a new tidbit for our M&M game.......