Monday, May 5, 2008

Keurig: A review of a great coffee machine!

I LOVE coffee! I drink coffee everyday, and I know it is relaxing to have my cup of Joe in the morning. We drink quite a bit of coffee at our home. Terry has cut back some, but he does like to come home and have a good, hot, and flavorful cup of coffee when he gets home from work. That is why I just really love our Keurig Special Edition B60 coffee machine! I like that there is 3 different brew sizes: 5.25, 7.25, and 9.25 ounces. The smallest cup makes the strongest cup of coffee. I like that there is a removable drip tray, so I can make a thermos mug for on the go coffee. Terry really likes this option since he leaves for work early in the morning and has a 45 minute commute. There is also a programmable blue backlit LCD light and message center, so we can chose special settings on the temperature of the coffee, or to have the machine turn off. I really like the conveinence of this amazing machine! When we have company over, I can make each of them exactly what they want. If they want hot cocoa, tea, coffee (regular, decaf, or flavored)...they can have it, and pick how strong they would like it made. All I have to do is make sure the removable 48 ounce water reservoir is filled, insert the K-Cup, and push the button that I would like. When everything is in place, the buttons blink. I like that the machine won't run unless the lever is pulled up and put back down. This makes it a bit more safe with kids around. I also like this feature if I just want some really hot water. You can chose from over 190 K-Cups for your machine: coffee, tea, and cocoa. The chrome accents on the machine makes it look so classy, and stylish, too. Keurig also offers brewers for home or at work. If you have any questions about the Keurig machines you can click here.


No comments: