Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tis the season for eating ice cream!

Ok, really what season isn't a good time to indulge in some ice cream? Our family is big into having ice cream for a dessert! I have also been very careful to start reading ingredients in what I put into my mouth, as well! There are so many foods and treats that we eat that are packed with ingredients we can't read, and many times we should not be eating. I was thrilled to review the new Haagen-Dazs FIVE ice creams from the Mom Central Team!It was a big treat to have 4 surprise flavors of ice cream show up on my doorstep! Haagen-Dazs sure makes ice cream speak volumes with their flavors and ingredients! Here is what is in the ice cream from the Haagen-Dazs Five: SKIM MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, (whatever the flavor) FRUIT JUICE, and EGG YOLKS. Yes, ingredients you know, can read, and eat commonly daily. The ONLY downfall is the Haagen-Dazs ice cream isn't very Weight Watchers or "diet" friendly....so, I eat about a Tablespoon almost daily. That way I can enjoy the flavor and taste, yet be careful with my intake. The taste of the Haagen-Dazs Five reminds me of home-made ice cream, but creamier! I got these flavors: Passion Fruit, Mint, Ginger, and Brown Sugar. I would have to say that the Mint was my favorite of those four. My parents were over for Easter, and they got to taste the great ice cream. We had all four out and compared the flavors. We all loved the Mint the best. My Dad and Husband didn't prefer the Brown Sugar, but my Mom and I loved it. I know one Haagen-Dazs Five flavors I am on a mission to purchase: COFFEE!!
So, I tell you now....go get some Haagen-Dazs Five flavors, and you will be glad you did! The ice cream tastes amazing, and you can rest assured there are no chemicals going into your body. Thank you Haagen-Dazs for giving me ice cream to review, and ice cream that is safe for our bodies!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

MMMMMMM..... icecream!