Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New 2009 Zoobies!

One of the most parent-happy, kid-loved, travel/play friendly product out there are the Zoobie Pets! Zoobies are fun animals that are a 3-in-1 lovable pet! Not only will your child have an adorable pet to play with, your child also has a pillow, AND a blanket! Open the zipper, and you will find a very soft blanket tucked inside. The Zoobie pets make travelling times so much more enjoyable for children~ and parents!
My kids love their Zoobie pets! Caleb has Kojo the Croc, Madelyn has a baby Zoobie~ Hada the Hippo, and Nathaniel has Mashaka the Monkey!

All three of these Zoobies are from the Safari collection. There are 12 different pets in the Safari collection. Zoobie also has a Zoo collection, and Hada and Kojo belong in that collection as well...with a total of 13 pets. Someday I would like to get Khimba the Koala for Madelyn. That one has a little baby with it, and I think Madelyn would love to have a momma with her baby to care for.
Zoobies have just launched their 2009 line, and I can attest to how cute they are! Cole got the adorable Black Bear Bubba. Cole loves to snuggle with him, and lay on his back.
I love the new line!! There is the Wildlife collection: Bubba the Black Bear, Boone the Buffalo, Mudd the Moose and Tubbs Teddy Bear. There is also a Turkey named Turley, and the Bugs Collection: Bing the Bumblebee, Calyx the Caterpillar, Lily Ladybug and Saba the snail. I personally think the Black Bear is the cutest~ just because I love black bears!
Zoobie Pets have won numerous awards including: the Toy Man Seal Award, Babies and Mom's Radio's "Squeal of Approval," Baby Planners Seal, New Parent's Seal of Approval, iParenting Media Award, Dr. Toy Winner, JPMA Innovations Award, and more! I do say they are one of my favorite toys for my children, and I highly recommend every child adopting a Zoobie Pet to love! It is very hard to pick out a favorite, though, because they are all so adorable! Plus, they each have their own special character! Since launching at the 2007 Toy Fair Zoobie Pets have quickly grown to over 1400 US stores (higher end boutiques and toy stores), plus they are distributing in over 40 countries! The Zoobie Pets keep growing and adding to their family! Zoobie pets were originally created by two brothers who wanted to create a functional and fun product for kids. They knew what they were after, coming from a family of 9 kids total! I think they have fully succeeded, what do you think? Keep an eye on the Zoobie website for the 2009 pets coming soon! The new 2009 Zoobies we released at New York Toy Fair. However, Lily the ladybug is due to release Fall of 2009.

8 comments:

Fae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma J said...

That's pretty cool that you ended up with four of them for your four kids! I'm glad my baby monkey Zoobie finally found a home.

jpandtheboys said...

very cute. they look really soft. I love the pics. :)

movingforwardandhappily said...

I can't wait for the ladybug one to come out. I know they are for kids but I am going to want that one for me. I love ladybugs. Those Zoobies are very soft and adorable. I just love how creative they get when it comes to things for children and babies.

Jeff and Mandee said...

They all look so cute with their adorable Zoobies and boy do they all look so much alike!

Unknown said...

Those are really neat. I am going to have to really consider getting one of these before our trips this summer

Marlene McGarrity said...

The zoobies look very comfortable. I think the Zoobie company should consider making them in adult size too.

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOVE Kojo the Croc!
Blogger is being weird with me following your blog! I don't get updates on you for weeks, then I get a whole SLEW of them all at once! Just got this on my dashboard yesterday! Wonder what's going on?